Ripped jeans have been around since the 70’s and they tend to come and go in fashion over the years but for the past few years have consistently stayed around. I have always had a thing for ripped jeans, I just love them. To me they represent rock star glam andI just love to mix it up with even the most basic simple top, adding in some sexy hot heels… it really styles up your whole outfit, giving it that extra edge. It’s my way of being casual but yet still looking quite street style glam and standing out from the crowd instead of just ‘merging’ in. ?
OUTFIT & ACCESSORIES:
- Skinny leg jeans bought at Valley Girl – $39.95
- Love Child ’76 top bought at Cotton On – $4.95 (on sale)
- Black chained heel bought at Zara in Portugal for 7 euros – on sale (conversion rate to AUS: $11.00)
- Gold large hoop earrings bought at Colette by Colette Hayman – $9.95
- Rose Gold quartz watch bought at Target Australia – $29.95
- Red stiletto heels bought at Zara in Portugal for 9 euros – on sale (conversion rate to AUS: $13.00)
- Tartan top bought at Target Australia – $9.95 (on sale)
- Three rose gold bracelets all bought at Colette by Colette Hayman – $9.95 each
- Handbag bought at Mango in Portugal for 24.95 euros (conversion rate to AUS: $39.00)
MIX & MATCH
Changed up my outfit with a tartan top bought from Target Australia and red pumps from Zara.